Funny Grandparents

I really like Michael Grandfather alot alot!
And I will always remember what he say to me and michael the night before I fly back to Singapore.
Michael: Amber is going back to Singapore tomorrow.
Grandfather: The distance from Bandung to Singapore is even nearer than the distance from Bandung to Medan.
The way he say makes me feel like actually is better for him to find a girlfriend in Singapore than a girlfriend in Indonesia. Haha
and Michael Grandmother is a very nice person too!
Every Morning, she will make nice breakfast for us to eat.
Both his grandparents are chinese but they forgotten how to speak chinese.. :(
Still I love them alot and I cant wait to see them soon..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.