New York New York

Went for Dinner with Joshua and Kaixiang 2 weeks back? :) Just want to say thank you to them for always helping me with CG and being there for me in every aspect of my life. So yup I think by looking at the picture, you can guess where we go?
See what they order? (pic below) Very big plate! :)

and I love the place because they give us HUGE candy floss!!!

Amazingly BIG!
And how can the day be complete without a pic of 3 of us?
After dinner, we decide to walk around and we came to this place with very nice scenery. I can't explain but the water with red lights look both attractive and eerie to me. haha!


Really did enjoy myself alot with the two of them. Sometimes I really thank God for blessing me with good helpers. They are like my left and right hand!
And guess what happened that night? Kaixiang did something FUNNY. Haha..I know he will blush but still I want to say this. He was really so urgent in looking for a toilet that eventually he went into the female toilet without realising it until he realised why there are only cubicles and sanitary bins in the toilet! haha but its too late because he was so urgent, yup he just make do with it...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.