Guess who read my blog!?!

I am so happy today because Pastor Ming read my blog today! haha...I wanted to ask him to tag me..but then again I figured out no one will believe its him...
and then I realised other than Pastor Ming who read my blog, someone else read too and I am like Oh.... :) and I am happy that she did. Hope to have a chance to see and talk to her. I believe she is as lovely as her son is and I really meant it from my heart. And I think probably she will not get to read this...but well..
I am a happy girl today.

2 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...
9:32 AM

Wow....steady ah!

Maybe Ps. Kong has been to your blog also ?!?

U will never know!

Amber said...
12:19 PM

Yar...maybe? :) haha I will be SUPER happy if he did...

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.