Food and more Food?

I am not really a food person but there are just some food that I really love and this is my ALL-TIME favourite. Eating durians always remind me of my grandfather.
Pic below: DURIANS with RICE.
Its really yummy! And I LOVE IT...
TRUST ME, you got to try it once in your lifetime...
Next: APPLE
A student came up to me and say I think you need this...haha and left me wondering...why he will think I need apple?? haha becos my name is Amber? or cos I look like I am falling sick.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away...


And yup my favourite POPEYES... I got a strong feeling I have a chance to eat it very SOON.


And poor BRYAN have to drive me to airport....feels really bad but hey, I hope your 'dicipleship session' with me is fruitful...haha
CHINA DUMPLINGS...you just got to try it once! Gosh I am hungry just thinking of it...all thanks to Big Chef: Bai Peng Fei... I think his wife and children will be blessed to eat his dumplings...



this whole food entry is making me hungry.... :(

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.