Random updates...

Ok...there are so many things for me to update and I am kinda lazy to blog everything out...so let the pictures do the talking!
Bryan'MR CID' and Chinming (Artist Room)

Want to say a big thank you to Bryan who is always helping me with CDs, sound and internet...hence CID...haha :) By the way he is a half-thai who cannot speak thai.

Went to AIRPORT to fetch students arriving from CHINA and ate POPEYE for dinner! I really like the mashed potatoes..its AWESOME! While waiting...we took some photos..and of course all thanks to CHINMING, JOSHUA and ALVIN for accompanying me to the airport and help to fetch students! You guys are really great..

So since we have time...I was so bored and yup...so randomly took some photos..

We were arguing if this is a bread or a biscuit..Chinming insisted it is a biscuit but I feel it is a bread. :)


Alvin (below) , he is really a TALENTED musician. Well he is like almost part of my CG now. And my helpers really love him alot. :)

To Alvin: Thanks for helping me to disciple my helpers! They are really inspired by you and of course to the many guitar lessons you are going to give us!


And this photo below is really kind of random. His name is Chris from US. He is an important person in an up and coming SOT OUTREACH EVENT. :) Took this photo while we were shopping for bedsheets and irons for the students.
And next we have DORCAS, my best friend in SOT. She is a very very nice girl and I love her alot! Guess what is she eating?

Some paste thingy that a nice china student buy for her from CHINA..but er...we both really cannot finish the paste. (look picture below)
It is some kind of 'RED DATES' paste. Wierd right?

and lastly
NICOLE AND NATHAN playing DRUMS!!!



1 comments:

blee said...
12:39 AM

haha! eh! i also help u fetch students before! ahha

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.