Multiplication CG!

Last saturday was really good...one of the best cg I will ever remember. Will upload some videos for the next entry...but just upload some photos first... I will miss all of you dearly!!!
Cg has really grown! I am always so honoured to have a chance to be your CGL...

Last saturday was really a day of tears for me. Words just cant express how much EACH INDIVIDUAL MEANT TO ME.

And of COS XIAOSHI! :)

So many memories....she is indeed one of the best helper I can ever have!

We used to took picture (1 to 10) once and we thought that it will be FUN to try it one more time. *observe our fingers...
And I know JINLIAN JERB and JOANNE will surely comment on my FINGER POST.. :P haha

Haha...I have so much fun memories with XIAOSHI. Sometimes when I look back, I really think its amazing how God has grown both our relationships...And yup I really love the song that we sort of composed it together..haha... will upload once I have the chance. I think its really awesome...how 'blur' we are but yet God use people like us..





After CG, we have SUSHI-MAKING. I cant believe that KAISER actually acted as KAWAII KAISER. haha...forget to take his picture..but really he makes me laugh till I roll.

SUSHI WAS NICE!!!!!!!
And we took many more pictures...

Now the IN thing is WHITE BLACK GREY... haha

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.