Potbless in Edmund house


Went for POTBLESS at Edmund house last saturday! I really really enjoyed myself alot. The food was really nice and the games are fun!
I took some photos ....

We tried like 4 shots before we can get it right..... Anyway we played games and my group lost. We almost won...but oh well..tricked by some fire alarm name. But on the other side, we all learnt something new! And I think some of the questions are really tough..haha. Maybe only I feel so... :)
The food was really nice! I love the curry alot alot alot alot. And I like salmon too! Never see such a big lo-hei before...with so much salmon!
I think the biggest fan of the stawberry yoghurt is Nathan! He thought that was icecream? And I secretly took this photo because I feel that this look so fatherly and sweet. Haha
I wanted to take a photo with nadine, hoping that she will face the camera and smile. Jinlian taught me this 'turn around and jump' trick...but I think this trick makes me smile more..haha but look at the last shot...Nadine was smiling!

And I want more fellowship....CNY please dont go away so fast....

2 comments:

Jin Lian said...
5:35 PM

The turn around and jump trick did work in the end right. Haha!

Ed or Edmund Tay said...
1:06 AM

Ya...I must use the turn around trick more often

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.