One thing on my mind...


For the past few days, I have been praying for something...my whole CNY I have been thinking about something..so what is that one thing?

I need to pray and fast for this one thing. Actually alot of things in my life right now that is happening..I need to pray and fast. And I do need Holy Spirit to guide me in all ways. Sometimes after walking by your strength alone...you will realised that nothing beats walking in Spirit and letting God plan your every step. All you have to do is to simply obey and follow. Easy to write but hard to do. Humans have the tendency to do things without the God. So everyday I need to pray, let your kingdom come and your will be done!
God, I have just written my prayer requests to you! have you seen it? :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.