Lucas 21st Birthday!

HAPPY birthday to LUCAS! :)

Went for his MONOCHROME party lasy night..if you dont know him, it is time you need to know. He is the star in our zone and a KID central host as well! A really nice guy and heart-throb of CHC..haha

Anyway I took quite some time to decide what to wear and I am seriously lacking black clothes!




From afar...you can see the place is quite crowded! Ok..my camera really not so good...so well..Lucas was singing when I reached. As usual, people were 'saboing' him to sing.


And guess my MODE of TRANSPORT up the HILL? Yup Sijia Lorry...haha I was telling her...what a GLAM way of going to Lucas party....


And the party begins! :) I was really really hungry when I reach the place. The food is not too bad. I like the pizza! And er..this italian dish called Bruschetta or simply (ROTI KETCHUP) haha...I have a Lesson 101 on Italian food by Edmund Tay.

I took alot of photos! Well just choose a few to post up...



Haha me and xiaoshi tried to take this picture of us holding the bottle...but well we didnt drink! We just took the picture for fun. Because I seriously cant drink. I tried long time before and a little is enough to get me drunk. AND say NO to DRUNKNESS k? I think it is fine to take some alcohol but dont get drunk! :) And please do it only when you are above 18.

And I am seriously angry with my OMNIA. Or maybe it is just me...I dont know how to use my camera...

And Sijia was being sabo to play this game where she had to call out Lucas Name....She took 9 seconds! Sijia...I think you can do better than that!

And finally I took a photo with Sandy aka Xiao Mei Mei






And I think The XIAO family is so 'XIAO'. :) From the picture above, 'xiaoli,xiaofen,xiaoshi,xiaoen'

AND I managed to upload two video on LUCAS singing! I think he has a nice voice! Check out the video..



0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.