Wedding!


I would not have missed your wedding! Missing your ROM was terrible enough...so yup..I kept my promise to you! Its really a joy to attend your wedding! It was funny...but me and silin teared during your wedding which was kinda wierd to most pple. Haha but we really got the 'jia nu er' feeling. We have walked a long long way, havent we? Saw your many ups and downs and I am really happy that you found such a good guy! So hanwei, if you dare to bully ling, I will SCREAM at you.. :P

I forced Ling to give me a silly face and very reluctantly she stuck out her tongue. She is a wacky bride!! and a very happy one too. I really enjoyed the staying at hotel part with her, really get to spend time with her and be there for her. Ling, you are my best friend even after so long!


And lastly I want to thank joycelyn for taking her time to make me look pretty for the night. I have fun sharing 'secrets' with her during make up. Well...its a girl thing... :P



0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.