SUN is back in SINGAPORE!

Yes! Sun is finally back after so long and I REALLY MISS HER alot!!! Her flight was estimated to reach by 525am in the morning..so majority of us decided to stay throughout the night in the airport and MAC was like a common gathering for all SUN FANS...while waiting for her, some of us were playing games, chatting, doing more ply cards to welcome her...

and trying to take photos at 3am is really hard... haha look at the work of DAVID ANG. It took him 3 shots to get it right that we want to take 3 person together...haha :)

and of course more photo taking! It was 5am in the morning but look at all the excited smiles on our face...we were so excited to know that we are going to see SUN very soon!


and the picture below is just a tiny fraction of her fans at the airport..I wonder if I come back from overseas will I have so many pple waiting for me? haha...dream on Amber...


and the magic moment finally arrived! SUN reached SINGAPORE! All the screaming and 'AHs' and "WOAHs"....I bet the whole changi airport is shaken by our STAR!

And I was so close beside her..just to realised where is my camera!!! Never mind...couldnt care less...I want to see her! Still so pretty..and I am so jealous... :) Anyway managed to get a good video of what happened when she arrived..so please see!

and last but not least I really want to say this
SUN you are my SUPERSTAR forever!

1 comments:

Unknown said...
1:45 AM

Hey! U had such a close up video of Sun... I now saw the things I couldnt see that morning! Sun rocks! :)

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.