Thats life!

Belle says: The memories are coming back and it hurts.
Amber says: No matter what, you just have to get through it.
Belle says: I sometimes really do hate him for the things he has done.
Amber says: But if you love him, you have to forgive him.
Belle says: I cant just forget. I can forgive..but I am reminded every day and night. It is a horrible feeling
Amber says: It will soon be over. You have to be strong. Thats life! You need to overcome troubles. But Jesus will be with you!
Belle says: Can you understand the feeling of seeing that over and over again?
Amber says: Then move on with your life....stop repeating the unhappy movie scene
Belle says: I dont want to....but I somehow just cant believe him at times. I feel dumb.
Amber says: Dont be sad k, God loves you and He will be with you.
Belle says: I am tired. I dont wish to think about this.
Amber says: Ok.. You have a good night rest. Everything will be well by tomorrow.
Belle says: It will never be over until what needs to be done is done
Amber says: I believe you can do it!

And the conclusion from this conversation is: Thats life!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.