Forgive or I cannot forgive you

Why is it so hard to forgive?

Forgiveness is one subject that is really hard to preach. Doing it part is always the hardest. Esp when you ask pple that you counsel to forgive the person who causes them hurt, they will always respond back..it is difficult..i cant do it.

There are certain people in my life, I know I got to forgive them for hurting me, but very often my first response was "it is hard, I cant do it." Well actually I know it is not I cannot, but rather of my pride and stubborness, I refused to forgive..because I feel I am a victim, why do I need to forgive? The person need to feel bad for what he or she has done....but lets face the reality of God's word: Either you forgive or I cannot forgive you.

Matthew 6:14&15
14) If you forgive others the wrongs they have done to you, your Father in heaven will also forgive you.
15) But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive the wrongs you have done.

If God can forgive everyone who repent, and if you cannot forgive pple, you are placing yourself higher than God. And that is what God called pride.."But you dont understand God, do you know how bad this thing was? I am the victim, I am the one suffering now." No matter how much we try to argue with God, (I used this argument hundreds of times), God only response back to me was "FORGIVE".

If you currently have an issue in forgiveness, I urge you to read this article http://www.christian-faith.com/testimonies/miracles/forgive.html

and perhaps after reading this article, you will understand when you forgive other people, then you truly will be set free. Unforgiveness can eat you up like a cancer. I have seen many people who refused to forgive. They can be christians who really love and serve God but yet eventually the unforgiveness in their heart brings them such bitterness and hatred that they can never live a victorious life for God.

Unforgiveness lets the Devil into your life, forgiveness drives him out.
Ephesians 4:25,26.
26) If you become angry, do not let your anger lead you into sin, and do not stay angry all day.
27) Don't give the Devil a chance.

Hope you can benefit from this post on unforgiveness. It is not a matter of who is right or wrong. Forgiveness is a decision that you must make.

God says: Forgive or I cannot forgive you

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.