Encouragment

Isaiah 49:23 (NIV)
Kings will be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. They will bow down before you with their faces to the ground; they will lick the dust at your feet. Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who hope in me will not be disappointed."

Jeremiah 1:4-10 (niv)
The word of the LORD came to me, saying,
"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
"Ah, Sovereign Lord," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child."
But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you.
Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the Lord.
Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth.
See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."

In life, we will face with disappointment. SO what so we do with disappointment? Everytime I am disappointed, I will remember Jeremiah 1:4-10. Certain points we can learn from these few verses.

1. God know us better than anyone else because he form us before the womb, therefore He knows the best path for us to take.
2. If you want to know your calling, go to God. He provides the best answer!
3. When you fear and feel you are not good enough, (keeping in mind jeremiah was just a small boy, he feel that he will do wrong things), trust in the LORD to guide you. No one is perfect, but we all need the guidance of the LORD.
4. When God wants us to rise up and do something for Him, God will help us. He will give us the necessary power and anointing because we cannot do it with our own strength.
5. The best encourager will be God himself. He will come and encourage us when we need!
6. and God will always appoint us to be KINGs and QUEENs because we are always the head and not the tail.

Some people feel that if they have not understand or do the wrong things, they
should start from the scratch. They feel that by starting from the scratch, they
will learn things the better way.
So what is the best solution? Personally I feel there is no such things as learning from scratch. You need to learn at where you are, at where you find out your problems and weakness. You need to stand at where you are to ask God to help you to move ahead. Just like running a race...sometimes we feel we run halfway and then we realised it is the wrong path, so what do we do? God will come and open up another way at where you are to bring you to the right path. But He will not ask you to run from the start. He will ask you to keep on running and as you run...your path will begin to direct to a new path.

And if you truly feel you run the wrong way, then you really should repent at where you are and do the right things. Repentance is to turn from the wrong way and walk towards the right way. Sorry means nothing at all. Real Sorry is accompanied with REAL RIGHT ACTIONS.

Someone told me, "I want to be a normal member" and my first thoughts are "What is a normal member?" Is there even such things as a normal member? And I prayed and asked God. and HE replied, "Amber, there is no normal member or normal christian. There is only REAL and FAKE christian. REAL christians love me and willingly lay down their life for me in every area they are called to do. Jesus the greatest servant of all was also a leader of all"

And God has called all of us to be kings and queens, rulers of this whole nation. Some pple reject leadership because they feel that they are not good enough...but remember God call us to be a leader. You did not call yourself. and like Jeremiah, God will anoint you and help you. Even when you walk the wrong path to be a leader, God will guide you at where you are and lead you to the right path. We cant be perfect in everything we do, but we can all be a leader in areas that we are good in. And REMEMBER God formed us before the womb. He knew what we can do and what we cant do, better than we know ourselves. And if God say YES, why do you want to say NO?

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.