Edge! The great Makeover


Edge was fun! but too bad....we were so busy that we never took much photos...:( or we were too busying enjoying ourselves that we forget to take photos! Sadz..The next edge..I better dont forget!

The theme for edge was THE GREAT MAKEOVER and it was really cool to see those pple standing on stage, walking down the fashion runway....there was a girl wo was only 13 yrs old! Immediately I think of all the 13 to 15 in my cell group and I am like....oh wells...we all need to dress better.

Ok...there is a great improvement in some of the girls dressing. Just to mention a few that tried their best....
Sarah as usual always that fashionable..but I hope to see you in a little bit of make up! :)
Terecia looks nice with stockings and make up; and I really love your stright cut fringe.
Joyce wore a dress..but haha...she still wear long pants underneath....hmmz...perhaps next time you will wear stockings too? But Good effort for putting on make up.
Wangyu looks beautiful in blue! Next time I will help you with your hair
Xiaoshi always look beautiful..so yup...perhaps you must learn to put on make up! and also her newly dyed hair...great effort

Guys were great..almost all put in effort..except those who have to come straight from school...haha Jinsheng was so funny. He smsed me asking IS IT ALRIGHT that he has to come in school shirt because after the event he has to go back to school? Of course ok! No choice right? :)

Kaixiang wore hot pink
Joshua wore yellow
Melvin wore a very nice hat and top (tht can show off his muscle?) haha
Waikit look like a magician with his hat...but nice effort!
Ziyang looks nice in his new top? (never see before)

and the rest of the rest all took an effort to wear shirt and look really presentable. I am so proud of all you guys!

But I think like what pst preached last night at EDGE, we need to look good to feel good! but the real problem still boils down to our internal self image. How do we look at ourselves? Some people still choose to remain at their level of low self image because they do not believe in God when he say they are beautiful! and I really like Pastor way of putting pride across.

When you refused to believe in what God say, that is pride.
That is so true! When I told them you are good enough, they will always reply I am not good enough. Oh Wells..God doesnt lie..so if He says you are Good means you are Good. And He says YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

So W320, lets all start to have a better self image...and turn to your neightbour and say

I AM BEAUTIFUL! :)

Ok..and I put on fake blue eyelashes for the day....even though I like the blue effect on my eyes...but I still prefer my natural eyelashes I guess..haha cos it gets kind of uncomfortable. Sometimes I do wonder about those girls that put on fake eyelashes every day...they must be super enduring!


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.