Some Updates!

Finally watched "make it happen" with my cousin and her boyfriend...
If you are looking for something more relaxed, this is a nice show! This is different from Step up 2, not much of really dancing as in Hip-Hop Dance but rather more to sensual movements in dancing. So it depends on what kind of dance genre you will prefer. But overall I will give it a rating of 7/10

Went to eat with my grandma and Jonathan on sunday! yeah!! (pictures will be uploaded later)

Love the preaching by Pst Kong on Sonship. Hopefully people can have a revelation!
Servants need to be told what to do but Sons will do to
please a father's heart.

Trying to get W320 blog up soon...I need motivation!! haha :)

Thinking and Planning more revival !!!

Enjoyed the mooncake celebration last saturday !!! (Pictures will be uploaded later)

I really like the header I did for Ziyang...haha...

Stretched to the MAX in loving People! God I need more love!

I am still loving my OMNIA Phone even though the camera drives me crazy at TIMES

Congrats SHING! Finally a Cell Group Leader!

I really love MAC fries but not MAC book... (Sorry Jonathan) haha

To the one who need this sentence: Failures are not Final But Failures are steps to Success!

Was browsing through some blogs and looking at some of the entries..I really feel that the world needs GOD!

Cant wait for Torance to drive me to eat supper! but judging situation I need to wait quite long..haha

And lastly to YOU! Thanks for everything you done for me!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.