一半 !!! 《篮球火》HOT SHOT


I realised when you run out of words, you can always blog up a song..haha...anyway I have been watching this latest Taiwan Drama 《篮球火》HOT SHOT...guess who introduce me to this show?? MY MUM!!! I mean she was watching the show, think she bought the DVD. Actually my mum is a drama fanatic. She dont really care what language the show is in! She love to watch HEROES too...haha

Let me think...I can imagine my cg watching this show. I believe they will love it. Haha Karyie and Sijia (Both"Miss Taiwan Drama Queens") will surely catch this show. Hmm aiyah let me just put it this way eventually those who love to watch drama will catch this show. The guys will watch it as well because of BASKETBALL! haha so i must be fast to watch then got common topic to talk! hehe :P

I like this song in the drama...it is not the main song and only come out at the end of the show..but i love it. :)

演唱:言承旭 歌名:一半 词:徐世珍 曲:曹格

一直等 一个人 等了很久
这一场 独角戏 是很寂寞
春夏秋冬 我的窗口 只有风经过

爱很深 有多深 我也不懂
你走后 我的心变的脆弱
听一首歌 也觉得痛 但我谁也没有说

右边的座位 右边的枕头
都已经空了那麼久 为你守候
那是因为 我已经看透
没有你的爱 这个我只是一半
不哭了 不笑了

为谁努力我也不明白
没有人能取代 一个圆的另一半
我固执 的等待
等风再把你带回来

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.