Movies n Dramas

My best friend's girl
This looks like a funny movie. I wonder if this will be out in singapore, because i want to watch!!! I love to watch movies!! If I listed down all the movies I have watched before...you will be amazed!!!
Haha....I love drama too..All thanks to Sijia n Karyie...I was 'hooked' on fated to love you.

But the part about this drama is that it is not finished!!! So it gets kind of irritating at the end when you wait for the next episode. It is not too bad...the jokes are rather lame though and quite alot of hokkien jokes so i guess thats the funny part and as for the romance factor of cos its sky high..what do you expect? haha all taiwan dramas are like that, story at the end gets quite draggy.

And due to my dear cousin Jonathan, I just finished HEROES (Season 1 and 2)

Oh gosh!!! This show was inspiring! haha We all want to be heroes, dont we?? :) My mummy love this show as well. I watched it on my omnia phone on my way to work. hehe..thats the thing about working far. Some pple dislikes it, some pple love it. Well I dont mind the travel distance as long as I have things to do on the bus. If not I will be bored. So HEROES was my companion! And my favourite character is ........... HIRO! He is so funny. And among all the HEROES, he is the real hero that changes the world. The one who control time can change the world! Think about it, if he has not first seen the destruction of the world, he will not have gone back time to change history. Yes the rest have powerful abilities, but without HIRO first knowing of the future, no one can do anything! :) So HIRO is my hero! haha

I know he doesnt look very handsome but it is not the looks k...all you superficial pple...it is your character that makes a difference in pple life! God also change the world we live in because bible say God is the alpha and omega meaning He is the beginning and the end. He saw the end we live in and thats why he provide for us salvation! God is the author of time too!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.