A vision from God..

Had a leaders' meeting with Pst Mike Connell on Tuesday. It was really unexpected. Not that I did not know that this was a deliverance session but just unexpected at the sudden twist at the end.

On Monday before the meeting, I just have a 'wierd' feeling. Like something is going on in the spiriutal realm...unexplainable but almost everyone can feel it. I sms Jin lian, asking her if she feel the same way and haha her reply was quite expected? She felt the same way too. ha, I thought to myself, I am quite normal. So I begin to ask God, does that mean I need to respond to the deliverance during the meeting? Well Not much of a reply from God and the feeling increases. It is a feeling of uneasiness, disturbed, but it creates a yearning in me to even pray more. Thank God there was a CGC class on monday night. So I felt much better after praying. :)

Tuesday finally came. Amazingly, I feel happy on tuesday. the wierd feeling seems to disappear. But still in my heart, I make a decision, no matter what I am prepared to respond to God. If I do need to respond, I will be the first to run down.

Well but sometimes things just never happen according to what you think it will. God just loves to surprise you. After the preaching of the word, Pst Mike get us to pray for a while. Just as I begin to pray, I saw a vision from God. Initially I was in front bowing before God, praising and worshipping Him. And then just seconds before Pst Mike ask for people to respond, I saw myself standing beside Jesus. And instead of looking at God, I was looking at the one bowing. And I heard Jesus saying,"Follow me and I will show you." I thought for a moment what does Jesus mean? In my heart, I replied back saying, "No, Jesus, I need to respond tonight, not follow you." And I can see in my vision, I walked back to where I am bowing because I wanted to respond. I think I need deliverance. But everytime, when Pst Mike mentioned an area. I just cant move my feet. It seems stuck to the ground. There doesnt seem to be any area that I need to respond. I keep on praying, "Quick God, l want to respond." But everytime when I close my eyes, I saw the vision of myself standing beside Jesus not in front of Jesus and finally I gave up, I asked," So what am I supposed to do now." Jesus replied "Watch and Learn" and I saw him taking my hand together with his, laying on people.

and I asked, " Is that what you want me to do? "
and I was reminded by Holy Spirit, "The gifts of God are irrevocable."

Luke 4:18-19
18 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, 19 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."

I guess God has a good way of encouraging me and I feel so encourage that this is my calling on earth. I really want to preach and set the captives free.

What an amazing night with God....

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.