我终于把他们‘杀’ 了

Tears streamed down my cheek as I begin to walk my way home...
I felt pain in my chest....I have killed them...I have killed them....

I finally get it across to them...hmm but somehow I feel I didnt really do it very well. Cause they were playing..they dont have much chance to hear me out too. And I dont have much time to exlplain. But I feel in my spirit that I still need to explain to them once again. Perhaps I will call them later this week.

My spiriutal seeds...I killed them..
“你以后不要来就不要来。我们是不会在烦你了。”
Feel pain in my heart...where did I ever get the courage?? Have I realised what I have done??
God is this what you want me to do? I did it!

I killed those people that I love....who can understand how i feel...
maybe they feel that we really dont love them...but thats so not true...
they are so much a part of me....

I LOVE THEM!
But somehow maybe thats what God wants me to learn....
But i feel a release in my spirit...

We have been dead for too long...too long..
Its time for REVIVAL!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Amber with You. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.